1. Creative Color Coloring book Color books are all the rage but there are the best! With fun pages to color like ones that say, “the things we love tell us exactly who we are” surrounded by beautiful designs, this book will keep you occupied for hours while motivating you!
2. Lorac Pro Pallet I’ve been using Lorac pallets for years and this is one of my favorites! The pigments are beautiful and go on smooth, plus the eye primer works amazing! This is the perfect nude collection for day to night looks.
3. Northface Jacket Everyone needs a classic black winter jacket, and this is it. Well insulated and perfect for wearing to pick out your tree or while enjoying a New Years eve outside, this will keep you warm and fashionable.
4. Tassel Charger Key Chain I saw these the other day and thought they were so neat! A fashionable key chain that also serves as a charger, how did we ever live without these?
5. Mason Measuring Spoons These spoons are more of a kitchen fashion statement than for actually use, they are the perfect color of teal. I gave them as part of my white elephant Christmas gift last year and it was a winner!
6. Coffee Mug “Y’all gonna make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here” is something I find myself singing internally to myself on a daily basis. In face, OhHelloSugarGifts has a bunch of killer mugs I’d like to add to my collection.
7. Earrings Ever since I saw The Shallows I was enamored with Blake Lively’s earrings. I’m not thrilled with the bejeweled ones, so this little pair is perfect.
8. Reversible Yoga Mat One can never have enough yoga mats, and pretty ones are even better! Plus reversible? Sold.
9. Cable Knit Beanie I wore this same one (in beige) to Seattle on our October trip and it was warm, fashionable, and comfy. Perfect for now through March!
10. Blanket Scarf After watching a tutorial on Pinterest on how to wear these I finally mastered mine. So get one, and then check Pinterest for how to wear it!