I love giving gifts!
I’m in it for the reaction, it’s all about the facial expression. I can tell in an instant if someone likes their present. If you are looking for some great reactions this year you’ve come to the right spot. These gifts are sure to please any of the ladies on your list! Happy giving!
1. Erin Condren Life Planners. If you’ve been following me for long you know I’m IN LOVE with these planners. Any pen and paper gal will fall head over heels for this all-in-one life organizer. Want $10 off your first purchase? Use my affiliate link here!
2. I am freaking cold! This sweatshirt embodies how most women feel October through June. Fun and comfy, it’s the perfect lounging sweatshirt. Which would be idea to snuggle in while reading gift 6.
3. Succulents. I am all about this wonder plant. Succulents are very hard to kill, need minimal tending, and look great with most any décor theme. I’ve made my own planters by purchasing fun glass containers from Michael’s Craft Store and Succulents from my local Kroger store in the plant section. Don’t have the time or want to DIY it? Jucykits has a great selection.
4. Essential Oils. Have a health conscious lady on your list? This should be right up her alley! Essential oils aren’t just a fad, they have been around for thousands of years, and for good reason. Oils help with mood, energy, sickness, tired and achy muscle, you name the problem and oils can help. Scary fact, out of the 783,936 annual deaths from conventional medicine mistakes, approximately 106,000 of those are the result of prescription drug use  (You read that right, drugs that were taken as prescribed) According to the national poison control center there was zero deaths from essential oils in 2014. So there’s always that. Get plugged into the oily community from a girl I know and trust. She can answer all questions and concerns you may have! Check her out here!
5. S’well bottle. S’well is all the rage lately, and for good reason since they are a high quality water bottle. The price can be a bit of a shock, so if your recipient doesn’t mind you getting a good deal, or is all about savings herself, she will like these just as much.
6. The Slight Edge. Have a reader on your list? This book is for anyone wanting to get ahead in life. Simple, proven advice from Jeff Olson, a self made business guru, this is one of my all time favorite personal development books.
7. Cubby Stick. I have had a pretty tight relationship with this Clinique moisturizing lip colour balm for over a year now. I’m not a huge lipstick fan since having long hair inevitably leads to it getting suck in my gloss. Not so with the Chubby Stick. Not sticky or gross, it goes on smooth and doesn’t attract or stick to my locks. Personal favorite colour is Graped-Up.
8. Fit Bit. Because really, who doesn’t want one? It calculates your steps, heartbeat, daily activity, calories burned, even studies your sleep! It’s an all around great addition to a healthy lifestyle, or a nice incentive to start one.
9. Buxom eyeliner. This eyeliner goes on like butter! A pencil snob and always will be, I like to sharpen my eyeliner, simple as that. This one gives you the ability to make a dramatic line, or smudge a bit for a smoky eye look.
10. Foam Roller. I don’t care if you’re a runner, cross trainer, gym rat, or at home workout kinda person, you need a good foam roller. And it’s not just for legs, so get it for a friend who wants the “hurts so good” feeling while releasing all that lactic acid buildup from those intense workouts. They will thank you, promise.